Apple Pay continues to expand its support from banks and credit unions in the United States.
That expansion continues, with over a dozen new banks and credit unions being added to the mix of those that support Apple’s mobile payment option. As is the case with these types of updates, these establishments are filling out the regional areas, as most of the major banks and credit unions across the United States already support Apple Pay. Of course, Apple needs to get as many banks and credit unions on board as it can, and for those in more regional areas in the U.S. it’s worth seeing a notice if your bank now supports Apple Pay.
So, here’s the latest new additions:
- 1st Northern California Credit Union
- American Federal Bank
- Cattle National Bank & Trust Company
- Citizens Progressive Bank
- Community First Bank
- Fall River Municipal Credit Union
- First Community Bank of Hillsboro
- First Community Bank of the Ozarks
- First Option Bank
- Five County Credit Union
- Flanagan State Bank
- Greenfield Savings Bank
- Home National Bank
- Itasca Bank & Trust Co.
- Kellogg Community Credit Union
- Members Exchange Credit Union
- Metropolitan Commercial Bank
- Northeast Family Federal Credit Union
- Pathway Bank
- Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union
- Peoples Bank (TX)
- River Bank & Trust
- Sauk Valley Bank and Trust
- Sicily Island State Bank
- Sunset Science Park Federal Credit Union
- UnitedOne Credit Union
- Wiremen’s Credit Union
Meanwhile, in China, Apple Pay is now supported at the Bank of ZhangJiaKou and Guangdong Huaxing Bank.
Apple Pay is moving right along, in all the metrics it should be. It is now supported by 4,000 card issuers, and the mobile payment option is available in 20 markets around the globe.
How often do you use Apple Pay? Does your bank or credit union still not support Apple Pay?
Like this post? Share it!